Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What are Nootropics?
A. Nootropics describe a broad classification of drugs or compounds with cognitive enhancing properties with minimal to no side-effects appropriate for long-term use — the scientific nomenclature for "smart drugs." Nootropics work through three main pathways:
1.) Increase levels of various neurotransmitters associated with learning and memory.
2.) Boost vasodilation of the brain thereby increasing brain blood and oxygen flow.
3.) Preserve and protect the brain's neurons via toxin removal and anti-oxidation.
Q. What is iEnhanced Core?
A. iEnhanced Core is a non-prescription dietary supplement made of ingredients that have been clinically tested and proven to show an increase in focus, memory, mood and mental capabilities.
Q. How does iEnhanced Core work?
A. iEnhanced Core improves brain functions through multiple “mechanisms of action”. It increases blood flow to the brain and oxygen uptake by activating neurotransmitters such as acetylcholine. Insufficient levels of acetylcholine are caused by aging, sleep deprivation, anxiety, stress and an unhealthy diet. It improves the mitochondrial function, metabolism of glucose, and restores cell membrane alteration in the aging brain. It increases density of the cholinergic and glutamate receptors that are related to learning and memory.
Furthermore, it also increases the synthesis of proteins responsible for the formation of new memories, enhancing learning abilities by influencing the cerebral cortex and protecting against memory loss.
One of the most intriguing effects of iEnhaced Core is that it promotes the flow of information between the right and left hemispheres of the brain. Please check our 'products' page for an extensive explanation on how the different ingredients work.
Q. How do I take iEnhanced Core?
A. iEnhanced Core bottles are manufactured in 1 month supplies. Start with a loading phase of 10 days, with 3 capsules in the morning and 3 in the afternoon. It is not advised to take iEnhanced Core on an empty stomach. After the 10 days loading phase the recommended daily dose is 3 capsules. Take 3 capsules in the morning with a meal or snack. For those that need more focus and mental clarity later in the day, we advise taking 3 additional capsules in the early afternoon with a meal or snack.
Q. What kind of results can I expect?
A. iEnhanced Core has been formulated with the safest and most effective ingredients to improve
Focus and concentration
Memory and learning abilities
Verbal communication skills
Q. Is it safe?
A. Yes. All iEhanced products are either GRAS (generally regarded as safe) and defined as a dietary supplement compound by the Belgian FASFC and FDA.
Q. Are there any known side effects?
A. Our 100% pure nootropic ingredients have been shown in studies and trials to produce no side effects.
Q. Who should not take it?
A. It is not recommended to take iEnhanced Core if you are a pregnant or a nursing mother.
Q. Does iEnhanced Core contain any stimulants?
A. The formula is 100% stimulant free.
Q. Is iEnhanced Core addictive?
A. iEnhanced Core is non-addictive and does not contain any controlled substances.
Q. Do you ship internationally?
A. Yes, we have recently opened up international shipping. By default the system adds $20 for international shipping, but some countries may result in an additional charge (we will notify you before shipment).
Q. How long does it take to ship?
A. Your order will be shipped the same day if ordered before 5:00pm (GMT+1). When ordered after 5:00pm (GMT+1) we will ship the following day.
Q. Does iEnhanced offer refunds?
A. We sure do, please see our refund policy page.
Q. What are iEnhanced Quality Engagements and guiding principles?
A. These are the three guiding principles of how we produce our product and operate our business.
1. Data and science.
Our products are simple, with actual dosages and actual potency shown to be effective in actual peer-reviewed clinicals.
No proprietary ingredients or secret formulas. You know exactly what you’re taking into your body. We work directly with the best nutraceutical manufacturers in EUROPE with full FASFC & FDA cGMP certifications to create the best products possible. No middle-men, no additional mark ups.
We're making products that millions of people will use every day. We’re going to be leading and building the community that bring nootropics and biohacking to the world.
4. Nootropics aren't just for tech millionaires. Nootropics.
More colloquially known as “smart drugs,” are in the zeitgeist. Hollywood productions like Limitless and Lucy to a CNN profile of a quirky tech millionaire spending $300,000 to hack his own body with research chemicals have certainly raised the profile of nootropics in the mainstream.
5. Humans: The Next Platfor.
Biohacking and transhumanist advances (including nootropics, extended longevity, cybernetic implants, better behavioral and genetic self-understanding) will materially advance our quality of life and productivity in the coming decade, but we need to be thoughtful about the potential social and ethical pitfalls as we transform.
6. Smart Regulation for Smart Drugs
Nootropics, smart drugs and other biohacks are now drawing mainstream scrutiny and controversy as more and more people are using legal, off-label, and unscheduled “research chemicals” as nootropics to enhance their academic or work performance.
Q. What is your Quality Control and Process?
The quality and safety of our products are at the very core of our business. Our process is the following:
1. Formulation. We look at all the scientific literature out there. Some ingredients have no peer-reviewed science behind them (colloquially, known as ‘bro-science’), while others have promising clinical data over several trials. We then collate them together and formulate a ‘stack’ where the individual raws at active dosages and concentrations contribute to our desired effect.
2. Alpha test. We make small batches and test their efficacy on a small alpha tester group before scaling.
3. Source. We work directly with the biggest suppliers of raw nutraceuticals. This cuts out the middlemen and also minimizes the number of hops from the farms and labs to your desk. Each supplier we work with supplies their own Certificate of Analysis (CoA) which specifies the content, quality, and purity of the raw ingredient. Each material goes through different processes. Common techniques include HPLC (high performance liquid chromatography) and others we use UV testing.
4. Verify. Before the raw ingredients officially enter our manufacturing facility, they’re held in a holding quarantine where we independently verify the CoA before we allow them into our facility.
5. Manufacture. Our facilities have the latest FASFC & FDA current Good Manufacturing Processes (cGMP) certifications. cGMP specifies the rules around employee training, cleaning, handling of raw ingredients, etc.
6. Verify. Immediately after production, we do one final CoA check and make sure everything is to specification. FASFC &FDA allows a 20% deviation for each active ingredient. Anything beyond this threshold is mislabeled and considered adulterated. Our CoA’s are pretty much on the dot to what our labels say.
7. Package and Distribute. The end capsules are packaged and boxed and are stored in our air-controlled drop ship facility where they await final fulfillment.
Ultimately, we think we’re in a simple business. We produce what we say we’re producing, and we sell what we say we’re selling. People trust us to obtain the nootropics they depend on.